Excellent service for the rebuild of my business website. Made it easy to understand the processes involved and had a real understanding of my business sector. Many thanks.
***** star review on Google from John Ginn, Owner John’s Tree Services
It had been four years since we last spruced up the John’s Tree Services website, and the client felt it was time for a new look.
We consulted with the client and agreed to use this as an opportunity to further optimise the site for the searches they’re looking to target. This centred around the services they deliver, which fell into three main areas; tree surgery, stump grinding and hedge cutting. We developed a new site architecture, so visitors could find what they’re looking for quickly, which necessitated further division of their broadest area of work, tree surgery, into removal, maintenance and planting services.
We then agreed page templates for the individual service pages, as well as the aforementioned ‘hub’ pages.
We developed a template for their portfolio posts too and uploaded all their content.
We also used this as an opportunity to migrate their site to a secure server (https).
- Project scoping and consultancy
- Off-the-shelf rebuild
- Responsive theme selection, Genesis framework
- Child theme customisation; below header bar, post archive on service pages, general styling
- Project management/client liaison
- Content upload and optimisation on staging environment
- Site, device and browser testing
- Migration to new server/https
Graham Washbrook, Powerhut